Individually inspected and tested before shipped to customers and is GUARANTEED TO WORK!
LED Ionization INDICATOR – Only Ionizer in market with this feature!
Threaded solar ionizer basket eliminates need for wingscrew for 99% anode life
- There are many “brands” of solar ionizer units in market, but Sooriyan Solar Ionizers are optimized to maximize ionization from a copper alloy anode.
- Each unit generates between 6.0 V to 7.5 V of voltage, 220 to 285 milliamps of current from a high efficiency mono crystalline solar panel.
- Sooriyan Solar Ionizer units make use of highly efficient mono-crystalline solar panel made out of highest grade silicon with moisture proof technology.
LED IONIZATION INDICATOR
- “How do you know if the unit is working?”
- Sooriyan Solar Ionizer is the ONLY unit with a functional LED that’s illuminated if unit is working and off if unit is faulty.
80 PERCENT OR MORE IN SAVINGS
- Solar Ionizer is supplemental aid to reduce pool chemical usage in any type of pools including SALT system based pools. Combined yearly savings may be greater than 80 percent or more in pool maintenance, chemicals and electric costs.
- Sooriyan Solar Ionizer anodes use a proprietary blend of minerals that’s 99.57 percent copper-silver-zinc that eliminates fungi, all algae (black, green, and mustard), virus and bacteria. Furthermore, solar ionized water is not affected by phosphates, High PH or Alkalinity.
EFFECTIVE UP TO 14,000 GALLONS
- Each unit is effective up to 14,000 gallons in optimal conditions. For shaded or screened pools, two or more units may be required.
WEATHER RESISTANT CASE & MOISTURE REDUCING TECHNOLOGY
- Unit encased in ultrasonically sealed anti-UV housing and provides water tight housing.
ASSEMBLED & TESTED IN USA
- Solar Ionizer unit is individually tested in USA before shipped to customers. We guarantee the unit shipped is fully functional and ready to ionize minerals.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
- Our technical expertise from extensive knowledge of solar ionizers helps to resolve any issues regardless of type of pool or environment. If we don’t know the answer(s), then we’ll attempt our best to find a solution. Our experience has been, no two pools are the same. Unit comes with a 180 warranty (refer to warranty sections for details)